We pride ourselves on our approach to Anti-Bullying as a school. To help educate both the school and wider community all of the year groups worked to produce information on the different forms that bullying can take. The best advice was selected and used to create the booklet below. Every child received a copy of this to take home.
Below is an interactive version of the booklet (created on PowerPoint) & an anti-bullying PowerPoint offering more information.
ANTI-BULLYING POLICY FOR CHILDREN
TALK TO SOMEONE WHO IS TRAINED TO HELP.
- http://www.bullying.co.uk/ offers online advice
- Childline free 24hr. helpline for children & young people 0800 1111
- Kidscape – advice exclusively for parents & carers on bullying 08451 205204
- Get Connected – free confidential helpline for young people 0808 8084994
- Samaritans – 08457 90 90 90