- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan
- Gold & yellow ‘polo’ shirt
- Navy, black or grey skirt or pinafore
- Navy, black or grey trousers,
- Navy, black, grey, white or cream plain socks or tights (no leggings)
- Black flat school shoes, trainers or boots (no stripes/logos or canvas shoes)
Note: All shoes must have filled in toes for health and safety reasons.
- School summer dresses/skirts in either blue or gold/yellow checks.
PE KIT (PE bags for storage of these items are provided by the school)
- White short sleeved T shirt
- Navy or black shorts
- Track suit/jogging pants and sweatshirt for outdoor PE lessons
- Slip on black trainers and/or plimsoles. Note: plimsoles are only for indoor use and children must have shoes in school that they can use outdoors.
ITEMS WITH THE SCHOOL LOGO ARE AVAILABLE FROM ‘LITTLE GEMS’ IN WASHINGTON GALLERIES SHOPPING CENTRE, OR CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE FROM www.theschooloutfit.co.uk
Competitively priced items in the ‘school colours’ are readily available from various chain stores.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING ARE LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S FULL NAME. IT SAVES TIME AND UPSET WHEN ITEMS INEVITABLY GO MISSING!
Make-up and nail polish are not allowed.
All long hair should be tied back. Shaved heads (including shaved patterns or motifs) or hairstyles that are deemed by the Head Teacher to be extreme are not acceptable. Full head or ‘chunked’ dying is not acceptable.
If in doubt, parents should consult the school in advance.
We operate a no jewellery policy.
This includes the wearing of earrings. A standard wristwatch may be worn.
Please note: Tatoos, either temporary or permanent are not permitted